Youtube.com/activate – Enter Code for Activation
With the advancement in technology and changing forms of entertainment, people now love to watch their favorite shows on bug screens. And, when it came to watching YouTube, people were restricted to small screens. But, now the scenario has completely changed as you can easily stream your favorite YouTube videos on your TV screens as well. Now, you must be worried about how you can set up YouTube on your smart TV. But this should not be a thing you need to worry about as it can be easily done by navigating to youtube.com/activate.
If your TV has a pre-installed YouTube application, then setting up and activating YouTube via www.youtube.com/activate is more than easy. Once you activate your subscription successfully, you can start enjoying every YouTube show on the big screen of your television. Before moving on to the activation process, let us understand what YouTube activation is.
What is the YouTube activation code?
As we all know that YouTube is a video streaming platform that you need to activate using the activation code. This activation can be done from any smart device by visiting the youtube.com/activate page and entering the activation code whenever prompted. The YouTube activation process is simple and requires very little effort at the user’s end. So, without any further ado, let’s jump right into the process.
Activating YouTube on a smart TV
If your TV came with the built-in YouTube application, then you may follow these easy steps given below:
- Locate and tap on the “YouTube” application to open it
- When the app opens, tap on the “Sign In” option
- For this, you need to click on the “Gear-like” icon which represents “Settings”
- Now, wait until your TV screen displays the activation code
- Now, take a mobile phone or open a web browser
- From that browser, go to the “com/activate” page
- Now, enter the account login details and tap “Sign In”
- After that, you will see a space on your screen
- In this field, you need to enter the YouTube activation code
- After that, simply tap on the “Allow Access” option
Hurrah! You can start streaming your favorite YouTube shows on your smart TV. If you want to YouTube activate on older versions of the TV then you may follow the same instructions as mentioned above.
Activating YouTube on Apple TV
- Download and open YouTubeon Apple TV
- Now, sign in to your YouTube account
- An activation code will be generated and shown on your screen
- From any browser on any device, visit www.youtube.com/activate
- The, enter your Google account login details, and choose “Sign In”
- Now, enter the same code from step 3 in the given space
- As soon as you enter the code, you will be able to stream your favorite shows.
YouTube activation on Xbox One
- On your device, tap on the “YouTube” application to activate it
- Now, go to the “Settings” section and sign in to your account
- Select “Sign In” and at the same time press “X” on your controller
- The activation code will be shown to you on your screen
- From your mobile phone or computer, go to youtube.com/activate
- If prompted, you have to sign in to your Google account
- Enter the same code from the above steps and select “Next”
- If asked, choose the “Allow Access” option to proceed
With this, you are all set to watch your favorite shows on your Xbox One very quickly.
Quick YouTube activation on Roku
- that, log in to your Roku account after connecting to the internet
- Press the “Home” button on your Roku remote
- Then, navigate to the “Channel Store” and press “OK”
- Go to the “Top Free” section and choose “YouTube” from it
- Further, tap on the “OK” option to confirm your selection
- Next up, choose the “Add Channel” option followed by pressing “OK”
- Now, select the “Settings” icon in the channel and choose “OK”
- Further, tap “Sign In” and log in using your details
- Now, Roku will show the activation code on your screen
- From a preferred browser, go to youtube-activation.com
- Sign in to your Google account, if you haven’t already
- Enter the 8-digit activation code and choose “Next”
- Choose “Allow access” after choosing your YouTube account.